Comcast subscribers who happen to own an Xbox 360 in your living rooms, here is some good news for you – it seems that you are set to receive the HBO Go service in due time. Granted, the entire rollout experience of HBO Go to connected TV devices has not been smooth sailing thus far, but Comcast subscribers have already been able to access some, but not all, HBO Go content courtesy of the Xfinity TV app. Multichannel News sources do point towards a complete and total access opening up later this week, but that remains to be seen since we just have a couple more days to go before the work week is finished. As for Time Warner Cable customers, we are sorry to say that no additional information has been released where streaming access is concerned, and neither is there further word on Samsung and Roku-powered devices. Hopefully the entire shebang will get sorted out sooner rather than later – we are an extremely impatient lot these days.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-10: Comcast Wi-Fi Phone Service Rumored
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-03-06: HBO Go For PS3 On Xfinity Is Dead On Arrival
- 2012-03-15: HBO GO for Xbox 360 – new teaser released