If you’re looking to get your hands on a new desktop system based on Intel’s latest Ivy Bridge processor, you might be interested to learn that HP has recently announced six new models, all of which will sport Intel’s Ivy Bridge processor under their hoods and should be available for purchase directly from HP themselves. Out of the six new models, three will feature an all-in-one desktop design which includes the Omni 220qd at $999, the Omni 27qd at $1,199 and the TouchSmart 520xt at $999.
The Omni 220qd will feature integrated Beats Audio while the Omni 27qd will sport a larger 27” display. The TouchSmart 520xt on the other hand will feature a 23” touchscreen display as the name itself might have already implied. The other three models will be standalone desktop models which includes the HPE h8t for $699, the HPE h8xt which is slightly more powerful at $799, and last but not least is the HPE Phoenix h9t at $1,149. The Phoenix will be available from HP starting on the 29th of April with the remaining five models arriving on the 24th of June.
Next Story: Crysis 3 not on the cards for Nintendo's Wii U
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2012-04-30: HP updates dv6t and dv7t laptops with Intel Ivy Bridge processors