LinkedIn users have been waiting for quite a long time for the application to finally roll out for their retina display new iPads. The company is glad to have announced that the new app is optimized for the beautiful display and multi-touch support is also on the cards. The new app by LinkedIn has kept in mind that professionals use it for long hours and made the interface simpler by integrating all the necessary information into a single view. The features that faced the integration were details of individuals who users will be meeting that day, trending news, activities by colleagues and others.
Another effort that has been added to the application is that it syncs with the device’s calendar to check for meetings with people and adds on those individuals profiles to your integrated view as well. Manish Sharma Senior who is the Product Manager – Mobile and Tablet at LinkedIn said in the official LinkedIn blog, “The new experience re-imagines LinkedIn for the iPad, taking full advantage of multi-touch and the new Retina display. We aspire to be the place where every professional comes throughout the day. A place where members come to gather important business intelligence and insights to be great at what they do.” The application with all its new benefits and features is free for download at the iTunes App Store.
Next Story: Samsung: No point in waiting to launch a product
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2012-02-15: Hookflash lets you keep in touch with your LinkedIn contacts