If you happen to be in possession of the Motorola Droid 2 and are running on the Verizon Wireless network, then you might want to keep a keen eye out for an update notification for a bugfix. This particular update might come in the form of an OTA download (Over The Air), or you might have to take the relevant steps to check for its existence manually. Verizon will be pushing out the 4.5.621.A955.Verizon.en.US refresh for the Droid 2, where it will feature the necessary bugfixes that will hopefully let your user experience be a better and smoother. More on the bugfixes right after the jump.
One of the more outstanding features would be a Google security patch, in addition to adjusted camera settings as well as lowering the occurences of Out of Memory errors. Apart from that, the changelog also listed the availability of a Wireless Alerting System, removing possible device resets while playing music, an improved ability to access and receive Gmail messages when the Mobile Hotspot is turned on, as well as addressing the error that replicated thumbnails in message threads.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: droid 2, Motorola,