If you’re particularly strung up for cash or if you don’t see the point in paying hundreds of dollars for high-end Android phones, the Motorola XT560 might be a device worth checking out. The image above is courtesy of the folks from Android Greed but they did point out that since their tipster could not say where he got his image from, it’s hard to say if the device pictured above is indeed that of the Motorola XT560. Putting that aside, as far as its specs are concerned, don’t expect anything too fancy or powerful. The Motorola XT560 will reportedly feature an 800MHz processor, a HVGA display, a 3MP rear-facing camera, a front-facing camera, a microSD card slot for memory expansion and will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on board. The device is slated for a release in Europe in the near future but a recent FCC filing could point at a possible US release although no specific dates were mentioned. No word on pricing although based on its specs, we expect the Motorola XT560 to be extremely wallet-friendly.
Next Story: Foco will help boost your iPad's speakers
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]