We tell the time using words or numbers – and unless you want to return to the old school method of using a sundial, I think most of us are far more comfortable with a smartphone or a watch. If you prefer to wrap a watch around your wrist and be different from the rest, how about investing in the QLOCKTWO W instead? This unique timepiece from Biegert & Funk will tell the time using words, instead of hands or numerals.
Measuring 35mm x 35mm x 7mm thin, it comes with a 110 letter grid which remains blank, until you decide to press a stainless steel button, that is. When that happens, the case itself will light up the necessary words in order to tell the time. You can choose from either a stainless steel or black case, where it will come in English or German, what say you?
Next Story: What goes on in a Foxconn iPad factory
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool