Yes, we have heard plenty about the two models of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 which are touted for an April and May launch (while unboxing the Galaxy Tab 2 7″ model already), but here is more news on yet another two tablets from the South Korean conglomerate – the Samsung Espresso 10 and Samsung Espresso 7. This bit of news will certainly jolt you like a shot of caffeine, and it seems that both Espresso tablets will be released this coming June. They will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box, and apart from that, we do not know anything else apart from the speculative bits which can be read after the jump.
For starters, word on the street has it that both Espresso devices will feature the quad-core Exynos processor that Samsung is currently developing, and will most probably boast of a Full HD (1920×1200) resolution touchscreen display for the larger Espresso 10, while the Espresso 7 might end up with an AMOLED 1280×800 resolution touchscreen display. Either way, it would clearly place Samsung within touching distance of Apple’s new iPad in the PPI (pixels per inch) race.
Next Story: Robo-guard patrols South Korean prison
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1