Know Your Mobile claims to have the latest leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy S3, which is set to be the hottest smartphone to roll out later May 3rd at an event in London. Apparently, this leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy S3 points toward a length of 130mm (13cm) alongside a 4.8″ display, as it was set against a ruler. Since the metric system can do no wrong, we shall leave it as that for the moment until something official from the folks over at Samsung themselves surface. The image also did not show any other hardware buttons on the Samsung Galaxy S3, but then again, it could be because these are hidden backlit buttons, coming to life only when it is powered. Our readers have commented that if the contrast of the image is increased, then the home button can be seen.
Previous leaks of the Samsung Galaxy S3 revealed buttons on the device, albeit there are debates as to whether these were a Photoshop job or not (many claim that they are, which is why we did not run the story on the previous leak in the first place). What we see here is a rather similar form factor to that of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Whatever your stand on the Samsung Galaxy S3 is, you will just have to wait until the 3rd of May rolls around before all is confirmed (or debunked, depending on which side of the fence you are on).
Next Story: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690: Dual-Kepler GPUs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March