Yes, you can be sure that before May 3rd rolls around, there will be plenty more news as well as rumors of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone, but until then, you ought to be aware that it is a big, big world out there, and there are plenty of consumer electronics out there which are also waiting for their turn under the spotlight. Case in point, the Samsung SCH-i200 which is also known as Jasper, which will be powered by a Snapdragon S4 processor while being prepared for a release over at Verizon Wireless in due time.
The Bluetooth SIG did publish listing details for the Samsung SCH-i200 recently, revealing more information such as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system of choice, a 1.5GHz processor that is similar to the one found in the HTC One X on AT&T, and a WVGA component – so much for a high-resolution 720p display then. No idea on how Verizon will position the Samsung Jasper when it finally hits the market though.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active