Yes, you can be sure that before May 3rd rolls around, there will be plenty more news as well as rumors of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone, but until then, you ought to be aware that it is a big, big world out there, and there are plenty of consumer electronics out there which are also waiting for their turn under the spotlight. Case in point, the Samsung SCH-i200 which is also known as Jasper, which will be powered by a Snapdragon S4 processor while being prepared for a release over at Verizon Wireless in due time.
The Bluetooth SIG did publish listing details for the Samsung SCH-i200 recently, revealing more information such as Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system of choice, a 1.5GHz processor that is similar to the one found in the HTC One X on AT&T, and a WVGA component – so much for a high-resolution 720p display then. No idea on how Verizon will position the Samsung Jasper when it finally hits the market though.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display