Sony has recently announced two new pairs of XBA Balance Armature headphones in Japan – the high-end XBA-2VP and the more affordable XBA-1VP. The XBA-2VP is expected to retail at ¥19,800 (~$240) while the XBA-1VP will go for ¥8,715 (~$106). Both headphones will come with a dedicated microphone and remote control and are expected to compatible with iOS, Blackberry and Android devices.
Both headphones will feature a double-layered housing that will reportedly block off ambient noise and prevent sound leakage. The XBA-1VP will sport a Liquid Crystal Polymer and one full range driver unit, while the more expensive XBA-2VP will feature magnesium inner lining housing with a woofer that will help deliver better bass. Both headphones are expected to be made available in the Asia Pacific region come May, but only pricing for Japan is available at the moment.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)