There has been a fair number of movies over the years that depicted slow motion movement – with the Matrix popularizing the bullet time concept, and for home video enthusiasts, you might want to think about incorporating this particular special effect into your videos. Sony has just announced a professional full-HD camcorder that can perform 10x “super slow motion” shooting, being part of the NXCAM Camcorder series. It will rely on the “E-mount” system, and will sport a newly-developed 4k CMOS sensor.
There are two models announced as at press time – the NEX-FS700JK that has its very own lens, and the NEX-FS700J that lacks a lens, retailing for a whopping $10,302 and $9,507 (after conversion), respectively. In fact, if you think that this is expensive, it really isn’t considering how this spanking new product range is the first professional full HD camcorder which can deliver 10x super slow motion shooting with a price tag that remains well under the $12,000 mark. Both models are tipped to arrive sometime this coming June 27th.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2013-01-07: Sony HDR-TD30V Handycam Camcorder
- 2013-01-07: Sony HDR-PJ790V, HDR-PJ650V And HDR-PJ430V Debut At CES 2013
- 2013-01-07: Sony Handycam HDR-CX430V, HDR-CX380, HDR-CX290V And HDR-CX230V Camcorders
- 2012-06-05: Sony HDR-GW77V Waterproof Camcorder
- 2012-04-26: Sony Handycam HDR-GW77V takes the waterproof route