Just where do you draw the line between a smartphone and a tablet? I guess that line was blurred a long time ago by Samsung with the release of their Samsung Galaxy Note, coning the term “phablet” in the process, which obviously is an amalgamation of “phone” and “tablet”. Well, here we are with something which is very different – a 22″ display that might fool some into thinking that this is a small sized LCD TV, while others might think that this is a decent sized monitor, but in reality, this is actually a tablet. Yes sir, it seems that the boundaries between a tablet as well as a TV has been redefined.
Someone obviously did not send ViewSonic the memo as to what the proper size of a tablet should be like, but it will still be produced and will be part of the “Touch and Connect” family of devices which will debut at the upcoming Computex event in Taiwan. ViewSonic has dubbed it a “smart business tablet monitor”, but I guess for all intents and purposes, they can also call it the smart business tablet TV, no? It sure as heck is one tablet that has lost all of its portability value unless you do not mind losing a large chunk of your trunk space wherever you go.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-10-03: ViewSonic ViewPad 7x hits the FCC
- 2011-07-08: ViewSonic has plans for a 7" tablet with Honeycomb OS
- 2011-07-05: ViewSonic 7x Honeycomb tablet shipping in mid August
- 2011-05-03: ViewSonic ViewPad 10 gets Android update
- 2011-04-18: ViewSonic gTablet updated