Sprint’s HTC EVO 4G LTE was supposed to arrive on the 18th of May, and if you have been following the news, you’re probably aware that the 18th of May release date has been delayed due to certain HTC devices being held up at the US Customs. So when can we see the device? As some of you guys have probably read by now, there have been reports about Best Buy sending out emails to customers informing them that the date has been changed to the 23rd of May.
For those hoping that the retailer might know something the rest of us don’t, as it turns out Best Buy really doesn’t. The retailer has since retracted the email it has sent out to customers, stating that “The release date has changed, but we do not know the new release date yet.” Both Apple and HTC are expected to enter into settlement talks which is supposed to take place before Apple and Samsung’s talks (21st and 22nd May), so seeing the ban lifted by the 23rd of May does seem like a stretch. In any case be sure to check back with us for more updates! In the mean time we suggest you not get your hopes up just yet.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-12-30: Android 4.3 For HTC EVO 4G LTE To Arrive Mid-February
- 2013-09-10: Blue HTC One A Best Buy Exclusive
- 2013-04-07: Best Buy Begins Taking $249 T-Mobile HTC One Pre-Orders
- 2013-01-31: HTC EVO 4G LTE Gets OTA Update, No Android 4.2 In Sight
- 2012-06-01: Best Buy to sell HTC EVO 4G LTE 2nd of June?