We do know that Dell has exited the smartphone business in the past, but that does not mean they have given up on the tablet market altogether. In fact, what you see above is a Windows 8 tablet from Dell, which has been dubbed as the Dell Latitude 10. The Latitude 10 will measure 10″ x 7″ x 0.4″, tipping the scales at 1.57 lbs, making it slightly thicker and heavier compared to the iPad, but not that noticeable that you would have it tire you out. Under the hood, you will find an Intel Clover Trail Atom Dual Core processor running the show, where it is accompanied by 2GB RAM and an Intel integrated graphics chipset.
There will be up to 128GB of storage space available in the form of an SSD, while at the back lies an 8-megapixel camera, with the front carrying a 2-megapixel shooter. Other hardware specifications include a fingerprint reader, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, the option for mobile broadband, integrated speakers, a micro USB charging port, and a stereo headphone/microphone combo jack. As for the display, you get a 10.1” HD capacitive, multi-touch screen at 1366 x 768 resolution. If you want to up the game when playing Draw Something (if a Windows version is ever released), then the optional stylus would surely come in handy.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2013-01-08: Dell updates Inspiron R laptops for 2013
- 2012-12-17: Dell executive wanted Steve Ballmer to rename Windows RT
- 2012-08-06: Dell and HP rumored to be releasing a Windows RT tablet this October
- 2012-07-06: HP and Dell launching Windows RT tablets end of this year?
- 2012-06-14: Dell Latitude 10 has more information detailed