The Google Play Store for Android devices has received an update from the previous version 3.5.16 to 3.5.19. For now, users all over the internet are still searching for differences with the new version but the only thing that seems to have been uncovered is a seemingly faster user interface. Of course, that could just be due to a placebo effect, so you should give it a try yourself before judging. Reportedly, all the menus have been examined, and since there weren’t any changes there, the improvements that have been made in the latest update could be so subtle that it would take the entire community to find them or it could just be fixes and enhancements under the hood.
If you are yet to have received the update to your device yet, you can download the apk here which has apparently got the Google mark of approval already. Of course if you prefer to be on the safe side and just can’t un-tick the ‘install from unknown sources’ box, you could just wait for the official push notification to land on your device. If you have tried out the newly updated Google Play Store, do let us know if you have managed to find any differences in comparison with its predecessor.
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- AT&T Teams Up With Rogers To Offer 4G LTE Roaming In Canada
- Follow: google play store,
- Seen at: tech2news.info