Heads up HTC owners, the handset manufacturer has recently updated its list of devices that will see the Android 4.0 update. Some of the devices listed did not come as a surprise, but we guess it’s nice to have a timeframe as to when we will be able to expect the updates to arrive. As HTC themselves have noted, these dates could very well change due to testing and approval by carriers, but if you’re using unlocked or international versions of some of the devices listed, then we guess those timeframes should stick.
HTC has also outed several devices that will not be seeing the Android 4.0 update. This includes the HTC ChaCha, HTC Salsa, HTC Wildfire S, and HTC Explorer among others, while HTC tablets such as the Flyer, EVO View 4G and the Jetstream will remain on their current version of Android (Honeycomb). If you’d like to check out the list of HTC devices that will see the Android 4.0 update, head on over to HTC’s website for the details.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked