Remember the budget smartphone known as the HTC Golf? Well, it seems that ITProPortal is on the receiving end of its fair share of images, where the handset is also known as the Wildfire C. Others even call it the HTC Desire C, and with so many names abound, it remains to be seen just what the final roll call will be. ITProPortal’s source claims that the smartphone (which is definitely entry level, so do not expect to see it result in fireworks and all that jazz) will be running on a single core processor that is under 1GHz of speed. Hmmm, if that is true, then it would be rather sad, considering how most handsets released these days already have dual core processors in them. Ah well, at least it is rumored to come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box alongside the HTC Sense 4.0 user interface layer. Touted to arrive at the end of next month, the HTC Golf/Desire C will also come with a 3.2″ display at 480 x 320 resolution, 512MB RAM, a 5-megapixel and 4GB of internal memory to get you started.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)