It looks like LG might have another “super” phone in the works and it might be headed AT&T’s way. Discovered at the GL Benchmark website, it was spotted with the model number LG E970, leading some to speculate that this could be a variant of the LG LS970 “Eclipse” that is headed for Sprint. So what sort of specs are we looking at here? According to the results, the device will be powered by a 1.5GHz processor (most likely dual-core) along with the Adreno 320 GPU, a chip that can usually be found on Qualcomm’s more powerful chipsets.
It will also sport a 720p HD display and will come preloaded with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. Based on the benchmarks, the LG E970 managed to score about 60fps in both the 2.1 Egypt and 2.1 Pro standard tests, although it should be noted that this is probably due to the display’s vsync limitations, which if not present could have yielded better results. No word if and when the device will be headed AT&T’s way, but fret not as we will update you the moment we hear more news about it.
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked