Earlier this month, LucasArts registered the trademark for a certain “Star Wars 1313”. Given its name it was safe to assume that the Star Wars 1313 would be an upcoming Star Wars video game and if the idea of a new Star Wars video game sounds like a great idea to you, LucasArts revealed on the Star Wars Facebook page that an announcement of the game will be made on Spike TV this 31st of May at 10pm PST, with the full announcement and presumably the details to be revealed at E3 later on next week.
“What is something that will be announced by Spike, fully unveiled at the E3 Expo, and has to do with Star Wars gaming? The answer to the riddle will be yours – tune into Spike this May 31st at 10pm PST.”
It should be noted that this upcoming Star Wars game will be the first Star Wars game to be created in-house by LucasArts ever since The Force Unleashed 2, so if you enjoyed LucasArts’ Star Wars games, then this might be one that you can look forward to. Either way stay tuned and check back with us tomorrow for the details!
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2013-05-07: EA Star Wars Titles Won't Come To Nintendo Wii U
- 2013-05-06: EA Will Exclusively Develop Future Star Wars Games
- 2013-04-11: Secret Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Project Footage Leaked
- 2013-04-04: Star Wars 1313 Production Has Been 'Halted'
- 2013-04-03: Disney Pulls The Plug On LucasArts, Star Wars Titles Will Be Licensed