We’re not sure how many of you guys actually still remember older Apple products like the iMac G4, but if you do, then you could be forgiven for thinking that the photo above is it. If you take a closer look, it’s actually an iMac G4 base that has been converted into a stand of sorts for a white color iPad. Pretty cool, huh? This was put together by Reddit user cwtfozzy who managed to convert his old, and presumably no longer functioning, iMac G4 into a stand for his iPad. We have to admit that we’re actually quite surprised as to how well Apple’s old designs and new designs have managed to come together so nicely, but what do you guys think? Anyone inspired to transform their old iMac G4 base into a stand for their iPad?
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2012-04-27: Apple Stores Update Kid’s Area From iMacs to iPads
- 2010-04-03: Turn Your iPad Into An External Monitor Via iDisplay