We’re looking forward to celebrating Velocity’s 5th Year with you June 25-27, at the Santa Clara Convention Center. You’ll meet the smartest people working in web performance and operations at the O’Reilly Velocity Conference. Web and mobile users expect better performance than ever before. To meet, and exceed, their expectations, you need to master a daunting array of web performance, operations, and mobile performance issues. Velocity offers the best opportunity to learn the newest info on what you need to know to build a faster and stronger web.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to meet face-to-face with a cadre of industry leaders who are taking web performance and operations to the next level. Velocity packs a wealth of big ideas, know-how, and connections into three concentrated days. You’ll be able to apply what you’ve learned immediately and you’ll be well prepared for what lies ahead with four in-depth tracks covering the key aspects of web performance, operations, mobile performance, and Velocity culture.
Velocity has sold out the last two years, so if you want to reserve your spot at Velocity 2012, register now and save an additional 20% with code UBER.
Check the complete article to watch an interview during Velocity 2011.
Kate Matsudaira fills the role as Vice President of Engineering at SEOmoz where she is responsible for managing the core technology team. Prior to SEOmoz, she filled the role of VP Engineering at another startup, Delve Networks (acquired by Limelight). At Delve she helped create and monetize a very large distributed system used for online video delivery and video search. Prior to that she worked in at other leading technology companies like Amazon.com, Microsoft, and Sun Microsystems. Kate has extensive knowledge of building large scale distributed web systems, web services, and search. Kate has a B.S. in Computer Science from Harvey Mudd College, and has completed graduate work at the University of Washington in both Business and Computer Science (M.S.).
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-11-07: DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- 2013-09-10: Wearable Technologies Conference Asia - Oct 9 Taipei
- 2013-08-20: CloudBeat 2013, San Francisco Sept. 9-10
- 2013-08-19: IFA, The Global Innovation Show, Berlin Sept 6-11
- 2013-08-08: Stained Glass Labs Glazed Conference Announced
- 2013-06-18: Building a Winning Mobile Experience