So the whole world is basically excited and abuzz about the recently unveiled Samsung Galaxy S3, and for good reason, too. Well, the folks over at Samsung decided to further fragment the Samsung Galaxy family with yet another device, the Samsung Galaxy R Style in that part of the world, where it will not be as advanced as that of the Galaxy S3, but rather, will be based on the S3′s predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S2. The Galaxy R Style will come with a 4.3″ Super AMOLED display while being powered by the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system right out of the box. The Galaxy R Style measures 128mm x 64.5mm x 9.8mm, which has enough space to stash away a 2000mAh battery within.
The new Samsung Galaxy R Style’s extra battery power ought to come in handy especially when it will play nice with 4G LTE networks. Carrier-wise, the smartphone will come with either GSM/3G/LTE or GSM/3G/CDMA 1x/LTE connectivity, so choose carefully! Other hardware specifications include Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC connectivity, support for T-DMB, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor as well as a 5-megapixel camera, accompanied by 16GB of internal memory.
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms