So the whole world is basically excited and abuzz about the recently unveiled Samsung Galaxy S3, and for good reason, too. Well, the folks over at Samsung decided to further fragment the Samsung Galaxy family with yet another device, the Samsung Galaxy R Style in that part of the world, where it will not be as advanced as that of the Galaxy S3, but rather, will be based on the S3′s predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S2. The Galaxy R Style will come with a 4.3″ Super AMOLED display while being powered by the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system right out of the box. The Galaxy R Style measures 128mm x 64.5mm x 9.8mm, which has enough space to stash away a 2000mAh battery within.
The new Samsung Galaxy R Style’s extra battery power ought to come in handy especially when it will play nice with 4G LTE networks. Carrier-wise, the smartphone will come with either GSM/3G/LTE or GSM/3G/CDMA 1x/LTE connectivity, so choose carefully! Other hardware specifications include Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC connectivity, support for T-DMB, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor as well as a 5-megapixel camera, accompanied by 16GB of internal memory.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-02-22: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy J Leaks With Snapdragon 800 CPU, 5-Inch Display
- 2013-06-18: Samsung Livestreaming Its Galaxy, ATIV June 20th Event
- 2013-04-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- 2013-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S4 Expected To Begin Shipping In Mid-April [Rumor]