We’ve seen budget tablets before, but exactly how budget can a tablet get? If you’re looking for a tablet that’s wallet-friendly and runs on Android 4.0, well look no further as the device you’re looking for could be the HuaYi Android tablet, a tablet manufactured by a company in Shenzhen that will retail at an extremely affordable 399 RMB (~$65). So what can you expect for your money? Given its price, do not expect to be blown away by its specs but if all you’re going to do is surf the web, check emails, and do basic tablet tasks, the HuaYi tablet should be sufficient enough to get the job done.
The device will feature a 7” 800×480 multi-touch display, a 1GHz single-core processor under its hood, 512MB of RAM, a front-facing camera, a microSD card slot, a micro USB port, a HDMI out and best of all, it will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It seems unlikely you will be able to find this in the US, but if you’re living in China and you’re in search for a budget tablet, this is probably a device worth your consideration.
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul