Early last month, we reported that the Toshiba Excite 10 tablet had made its way to the FCC for its routine once-over before entering the US market. In that article, we let you know that the Excite 10 FCC filings revealed that there could be two versions of the tablet, the AT305 and the AT300.
It turns out that the filing information with regards to the AT300 has come through with Toshiba announcing its 10.1-inch Android tablet a few hours ago. The manufacturer unveiled the AT300 that comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and features the 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
In addition to that, the slate is packed with a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, 1GB of RAM, a front-facing 2MP camera for video chatting, a rear-facing 5MP camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, a full sized SD card slot, microUSB, microHDMI, audio in/out and a pair of 1w speakers. The AT300 will come in 16GB or 32GB built-in storage variants. For now there are no details on pricing but reportedly, the AT300 will be hitting markets before the end of Q2 this year.
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]