Apple has embraced the larger part of humanity by updating their Emoji collection in iOS 6, introducing a lesbian and gay couple to the standard issue collection of goofy faces, monkeys, and weird skulls among them. This new Emoji will make an appearance in the coming iOS 6 update, although you can access the keyboard at this moment in iOS 5 simply by performing the following – “Settings > General > Keyboard”, followed by clicking on International Keyboards. After that, add a new keyboard and pick Emoji. Having done all of that, each time you type, all you need to do is press the globe button that is located near the keyboard and you will be greeted by a sea of icons that you can include in your text message or email, although it will take some time to go through the entire range and find something that you like. Being more inclusive of everyone is always a good thing, as you cater for more and more folks in the long run, building up brand loyalty in the process without alienating anyone at all.
Next Story: Jennifer scores gold as a hockey-playing robot
- Apple A8 Processor Reportedly Enters Production
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid