Google Analytics, a service from Google that generates detailed stats of websites, has just been launched on Google Play. Google Analytics App for Android will allow users to access the same accounts and profiles they will see when they open the Analytics web app from a desktop browser, but the dedicated app for Android will let users view reports that are specifically optimized for Android smartphones, similar to the one above. So what can website owners expect from the app? Google promises real-time analysis, showing you the number of visitors you currently have, as well as a list of the websites that are popular.
Users will also find the dashboard nifty, as it shows KPIs and user metrics. Google said users will be able to see their Daily Unique Visitors and Goal Conversion Rates by default, but added that users can also customize the dashboard to change which reports, metrics, and segments they want to see. There’s also an automatic and customized alerts feature that detects “statistical anomalies” in your data. The feature will then send alerts to users when something out of the ordinary happens. So, if you’ve been waiting for this, get the app now via Google Play.
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-16 Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15 Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-13 Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]