As promised, the first quad-core smartphone from South Korean consumer electronics giant LG known as the LG Optimus 4X HD has already arrived on the shores of our friends living across the pond – that’s Europe for the rest of you. First introduced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, this February, those living in Germany will be the first to be able to experience the LG Optimus 4X HD, and the countries listed here will follow after that – the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom and Italy. As for the rest of the cash-strapped region, they will be on the receiving end of the LG Optimus 4X HD in the weeks and months ahead alongside Asia, South and Central America.
Bear in mind that the LG Optimus 4X HD has already hit the FCC, so when will a North American release be happening? One thing’s for sure, we will surely keep a keen eye out (or two) for this puppy and see whether the quad-core chipset is able to live up to its reputation or not. [Press Release]
Next Story: Sony Cell Sorter runs on Blu-ray technology
- 2014-04-20: The LG L65 Is Official
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked