A few days ago, we reported on leaked photos of the Motorola Droid RAZR HD. Still no word on when the device will be arriving on Verizon’s network, but thanks to a Motorola employee’s photo, we can at least confirm that the device does exist, perhaps to remove whatever doubt that remains in some of you guys. The photo’s EXIF data revealed a 13MP rear-facing camera, which is pretty much the same camera spotted on the China version of the handset and an aperture of f/2.4, which is pretty bright and should help in those low-light conditions. According to reports, the Droid RAZR HD is expected to launch on Verizon’s network late summer but since no official word has been given and no announcement has been made, we suggest you keep your hopes down for now and be sure to check back with us for more updates! So, anyone planning on getting their hands on the Droid RAZR HD when it launches or do you have your eye on the Samsung Galaxy S3 instead?
- 2013-07-09: Motorola Droid RAZR HD And Droid RAZR HD MAXX To Get Update
- 2013-07-04: Verizon's Droid RAZR HD And Droid RAZR HD MAXX To Undergo Soak Test
- 2013-05-27: Verizon Droid RAZR HD And RAZR M Now Available In Blue
- 2012-12-07: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean reportedly rolling out for the Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR MAXX HD
- 2012-11-30: Verizon Droid RAZR HD & Droid RAZR MAXX HD Getting Jelly Bean Next Week
- 2012-10-18: Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD now available for purchase from Verizon
- 2012-10-12: Verizon announces Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD for the 18th of October
- 2012-10-05: Motorola Droid RAZR HD screen protectors arrive at Verizon's store, launch imminent?
- 2012-08-16: Motorola Droid RAZR HD rumored to feature 8MP camera and will not come in a MAXX edition