Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto 5 is somewhat of a mystery. Little to no details of the game is available and there have been numerous leaks and sightings that have either pointed at a release later this year, or a release sometime next year. Well thanks to a recent Rockstar employee CV (which has since been pulled), it seems that once again it has been hinted that Grand Theft Auto 5 could be seeing a release in October later this year. This is not the first time that the October release date has been revealed and this latest leak just seems to “confirm” it. Following the leak, fan site GTANetwork went dark yesterday which some have started to speculate that this time the leak could indeed be for real.
Earlier analyst predictions have suggested that Grand Theft Auto 5 could be seeing a release in 2013. The reason behind the 2013 release is so that they would not compete with the recently released Max Payne 3. On the flip side, other analysts have predicted that it could be seeing a 2012 release since BioShock was pushed to 2013. Either way that’s a lot of hearsay at the moment so until Rockstar makes an announcement of sorts, we will be taking all of this with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think? Which seems more likely – 2012 or 2013?
- 2014-02-27 Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-04 Over 32 Million Copies Of Grand Theft Auto 5 Shipped
- 2014-01-27 Red Dead Redemption 2 Could Launch As Soon As 2014, According To Analyst
- 2014-01-22 GTA 5 For PC Listed On Amazon France And Germany's Websites
- 2014-01-22 US Cable Companies Sue The Rockstar Patent Consortium
- 2013-09-20 GTA 5 Earns $1 Billion In Three Days
- 2013-09-16 Grand Theft Auto iFruit Companion App For iOS Released
- 2012-11-02 Grand Theft Auto 5 leaked promotional materials give away some of the locations within the game
- 2012-10-29 Leaked Grand Theft Auto 5 promo materials point at Spring 2013 release
- 2012-10-25 Rockstar unveils first official Grand Theft Auto 5 artwork