A couple of months back, we reported on the Samsung DA-E750 Audio Dock with Vacuum Tube Amplifier. For those who might have missed our coverage, this is essentially a docking system for smartphones that will utilize Samsung’s hybrid vacuum tube amplifier technology. Granted vacuum tube amplifiers do take a while to warm up unlike your regular speakers, but the result is that of a more warmer and richer sound. Of course this probably isn’t for everyone and the $800 price tag certainly points to that. Well the good news is that if you think that this is the speaker dock for you, Samsung has officially announced that the DA-E750 will be making its debut launch in Korea and in the UK come 18th of June before rolling out to the rest of the world. So if you are living in either region, be sure to get your credit cards ready!
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch