A couple of months back, we reported on the Samsung DA-E750 Audio Dock with Vacuum Tube Amplifier. For those who might have missed our coverage, this is essentially a docking system for smartphones that will utilize Samsung’s hybrid vacuum tube amplifier technology. Granted vacuum tube amplifiers do take a while to warm up unlike your regular speakers, but the result is that of a more warmer and richer sound. Of course this probably isn’t for everyone and the $800 price tag certainly points to that. Well the good news is that if you think that this is the speaker dock for you, Samsung has officially announced that the DA-E750 will be making its debut launch in Korea and in the UK come 18th of June before rolling out to the rest of the world. So if you are living in either region, be sure to get your credit cards ready!
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released