A couple of months back, we reported on the Samsung DA-E750 Audio Dock with Vacuum Tube Amplifier. For those who might have missed our coverage, this is essentially a docking system for smartphones that will utilize Samsung’s hybrid vacuum tube amplifier technology. Granted vacuum tube amplifiers do take a while to warm up unlike your regular speakers, but the result is that of a more warmer and richer sound. Of course this probably isn’t for everyone and the $800 price tag certainly points to that. Well the good news is that if you think that this is the speaker dock for you, Samsung has officially announced that the DA-E750 will be making its debut launch in Korea and in the UK come 18th of June before rolling out to the rest of the world. So if you are living in either region, be sure to get your credit cards ready!
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit