With pre-orders of the Samsung Galaxy S3 arriving tomorrow, the 21st of June, Samsung is feeding the frenzy by publishing a new video advert today of the Galaxy S3 highlighting its “Pop Up Play” feature. As you know, the device’s “Pop Up Play” lets users do two things at once – watch HD videos as you send emails or text messages. The rather short 15-second advert shows a man sitting in a cafe holding the Galaxy S3 in his hands.
Two gentlemen who happened to walk pass by him saw the device and proceeded to ask the other saying,”Is he texting and watching a video at the same time?” The proud Galaxy S3 owner replied, “I’m watching texting and watching a video at the same time”. The two men, now seemingly confused, reacted “You can’t do that”. “And yet I’m doing it,” the man with the GS3 responded smiling. Both men eventually said “nice”, now convinced. Anyway, it’s definitely a marketing stint which is intended to get your juices flowing. Please tell us your thoughts about the video.
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March