In spite of Apple’s motion for preliminary injunction against Samsung’s highly anticipated Galaxy S3, Samsung remains undeterred and focused in bringing the device to all aspiring owners in the U.S. “We would also like to assure consumers that the U.S. launch and sales of the GALAXY S3 will proceed as planned,” Samsung said this week. The majority of the carriers in U.S. including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile have already announced the coming of the Galaxy S3 in their respective stores, but an official announcement from Samsung should seal it once and for all.
Today, CNET is reporting that Samsung will be holding a press event this coming June 20 entitled “The Next Big Thing Is Here”. Obviously, the event will no doubt debut the arrival of the Galaxy S3 in the U.S. The said event will transpire at the Skylight Studios in New York. On that same day, Microsoft is also expected to hold a Windows Phone Summit in San Francisco dubbed “A sneak peek of the future of Windows Phone”. These are interesting times indeed.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March