Good news Xbox 360 gamers, if you have been looking forward to the Skyrim 1.6 patch, you’re in luck as the patch has gone live. It seems to available only for the Xbox 360 at the moment but we expect it to roll out for the PlayStation 3 and the PC in due time. The patch will be bringing a new feature in the form of mounted combat along with a plethora of bug fixes and what not, so if you have yet to update Skyrim on your Xbox 360, fire the game up and you should receiving the notification informing you of the update. Check out the list of bug fixes after the break (taken from the Steam version).
- General stability and memory optimizations.
- General AI pathfinding optimizations and bug fixes.
- Optimizations and crash fixes for data leaks.
- Fixed rare crash with lighting.
- Fixed crashes related to loading and saving games.
- Fixed crash with summoned creatures/NPCs.
- Fixed rare issue where saves would be corrupted.
- Improved logic for when ranged kill cams are played.
- Fixed issue with ranged kill cams while killing a dragon.
- Fixed rare issue with certain ranged kill cams not playing properly.
- Fixed issue with nirnroot lighting not properly cleaning up.
- Fixed issue where bow damage was being calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed rare problem with werewolf kill moves would not finish animating properly.
- In “The Break of Dawn” fixed rare issue where Meridia’s Beacon would disappear from player’s inventory.
- Fixed occasional issue where followers would disappear after player pays off a bounty after committing a crime.
- Fixed issue where certain creatures and NPCs would fail to respawn properly.
- Fixed rare issue with dialogue subtitles not displaying properly.
- Fixed issue with water appearing blurry when loading a saved game after creating a save underwater.
- Fixed issue where map cursor would occasionally disappear after closing a message box with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
- Fixed rare issue with shouts only performing the first level and not other unlocked levels with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
- Fixed issue where the shout buttons would stop working properly if users mashed LB and RB during cooldown with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
Nintendo Discussing Wii U, 3DS Summer Games In New Nintendo Direct On May 17
Google+ Games Shutting Down On June 30
EA Opens New DICE Studio To Work On Star Wars Games
Crysis 3 Could Get Multiplayer DLC According To Xbox 360 Achievements