While super thin phones might be great in the pocket, some could argue that the slimness of the phone does not have the heft and feel that they might require and might not sit well with people who might have big hands. Looking to solve that problem is designer Roberto Corazza who has come up with a smartphone concept dubbed the Smartphone TWO. As you can see in the rendering above, this particular concept features a smartphone that is not only thin, but is curved rather deeply in the middle which should sit comfortably in the palm of your hand. If you were worried that it might be a bit too curved to fit into your pocket, fret not as according to its designer, it is still slim enough to fit. We have seen devices that are slightly curved – the Galaxy Nexus is one such example. There have also been talks about flexible displays so ultimately creating a phone like the Smartphone TWO would not be completely out of the question. So, what do you guys think?
- 2014-04-21: Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-18: Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-08: More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics
- 2014-03-31: iPhone 6 Concept Based On Alleged Leaked Schematics
- 2014-03-10: iPhone Air Concept Video Surfaces