Social-Loco will dive into social, location and mobile web convergence, and what that means for the tech ecosystem, brands, agencies and consumers. Executives from Facebook, Google, leading brands and investors will address these topics in a highly interactive setting.
Social-Loco will be hosted at Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF, San Francisco, June 18, 2012.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of Social-Loco, so our readers get 25% off the registration fee with code MPUBER25 – click on this link (code embedded): http://socialloco12.eventbrite.com/?discount=MPUBER25
Additionally, Social-Loco will host The Big Brand Hack on June16-17 at Madrones Studios in San Francisco. The Big Brand hack recognizes developers as the New Creative Class for the mobile marketplace and puts them in front of the world’s most well-known consumer brands for two days as partners who can transform concepts into code and ideas into apps. Developers will compete for more than 25K in cash and 20K in prizes and the opportunity to showcase their app to attendees (+600) at the Social-Loco conference. Register here to participate.
- Emily White, Head of Mobile Partnerships, Facebook
- Gary Gale, Places, Nokia
- Di-Ann Eisnor, VP, Platforms and Partnerships, Waze
- Special guests, Clara Shih, Hearsay Social and Sarah Lacy, Pando Daily
- Yelp (Mike Ghaffary)
- Banjo (Damien Patton)
- MomentFeed (Rob Reed)
- Groupon (Iryna Newman)
- Foursquare (Holger Luedorf)
- Wildfire (Victoria Ransom)
- PandoDaily (Sarah Lacy)
- Mozilla (Alex Fowler)
Topics and sessions include the following and more:
- Consumers on the Go! A Travel Guide to the $2 Trillion Opportunity
- The Social-Loco Revolution: How Social + Local + Mobile Will Drive the Next 10 Years of Marketing
- Our Sixth Sense: The Future of Persistent Sensing Technology
- Show Me the Money: Where’s the ROI in Social-Location Marketing
- The Perfect Fit? Future of Hyper-Local Brand Engagement
- Privacy is Dead: It’s the New Social Contract and You Agreed to It
- The Brands are Coming, The Brands are Coming (a 2012 report card)
- Reality Check ($): The Future of SoLoMo Investing
- Social-Loco Big Brand Hackathon Finalists Presentation and Awards
- Loco Pinata Bashing and giveaway
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: tech conference, technology conference,