Earlier this morning, we brought you word from Game Informer that the upcoming Tomb Raider reboot is on its way to the Wii U, but left the door open to the possibility of it just being a mistake. Well, I guess that mistake walked through the proverbial door, as the Game Informer magazine did admit to a mistake in its listing, so those who are thinking of saving up money for the Nintendo Wii U, you will not be able to enjoy any Tomb Raider action on it – yet. After all, who are we to say that game developers might just change their minds sometime down the road, and decide to develop for the platform as well? As it stands, Tomb Raider will arrive on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC platforms on March 5th in 2013. Well, at least Wii U owners will have ZombiU to play with, but then again, we have also sniffed out the possibility of ZombiU no longer being an exclusive…
Next Story: Google tablet spotted in the wild?
- 2014-01-29: Tomb Raider On Xbox One And PS4 Share Same Assets, Says Square Enix
- 2014-01-28: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Hits The PS4
- 2013-12-17: Tomb Raider For iOS
- 2013-12-17: Original Tomb Raider Released For iOS Devices
- 2013-12-08: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition PS4 And Xbox One Release Confirmed