AOL has just announced the availability of the Winamp Album Washer, which is a new feature found in Winamp for Android that is powered by Gracenote. This new feature basically enables users to clean-up and organize their audio files in order to create a more seamless user experience, especially for those who are passionate about music. The folks behind Winamp also have drawn up plans to deliver updated offerings for both Mac and PC platforms which will showcase Winamp’s continued commitment to innovation – all the while reminding everyone that it is in its 15th year and running already.
Geno Yoham, GM of Winamp, said, “We’re excited to introduce Album Washer and these latest updates which include a richer experience across Android, Mac and PC platforms. These product releases are another step in our roadmap and vision to provide our users with the most robust set of tools to enhance and customize the way they listen to and manage their music on multiple platforms, empowering the user has been a strategic focus and part of the Winamp DNA for the last fifteen years.”
Boy, has it really been 15 years already? How time flies, I remember back in the day when nearly every Windows-powered PC I used had Winamp on it, and the different skins available really made it fun to use.
Next Story: T-Mobile Galaxy Note image leaked
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-10: Google Play Music Integrated Into Sonos
- 2014-04-02: Creative Sound Blaster Play! 2 USB Sound Card Announced
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2013-12-11: Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today