The photo that you are seeing above isn’t taken from a sci-fi movie set or a James Bond movie. It’s actually a real yacht designed by the luxury yacht producer Art of Kinetik. The Serbian manufacturer of luxury wooden pleasure yachts has recently unveiled Antagonist, a 37 foot open weekend cruiser that is powered by two diesel-fueled Yanmar engines, boasting speeds up to 33 knots. Antagonist features a large open cockpit that provides space for up to 8 people.
The wooden yacht also has a spacious sunbathing area and a built-in swimming platform. Inside the Antagonist, you will find a large air-conditioned interior with storage space, bathroom, cushioned seating and wooden work bench. The interior is also fitted with designer fabrics and mood lighting. Pricing has yet to be announced, although we expect it to be equally luxurious as well. Art of Kinetik is planning to launch the Antagonist this summer.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: yacht,
- Seen at: gizmag