The photo that you are seeing above isn’t taken from a sci-fi movie set or a James Bond movie. It’s actually a real yacht designed by the luxury yacht producer Art of Kinetik. The Serbian manufacturer of luxury wooden pleasure yachts has recently unveiled Antagonist, a 37 foot open weekend cruiser that is powered by two diesel-fueled Yanmar engines, boasting speeds up to 33 knots. Antagonist features a large open cockpit that provides space for up to 8 people.
The wooden yacht also has a spacious sunbathing area and a built-in swimming platform. Inside the Antagonist, you will find a large air-conditioned interior with storage space, bathroom, cushioned seating and wooden work bench. The interior is also fitted with designer fabrics and mood lighting. Pricing has yet to be announced, although we expect it to be equally luxurious as well. Art of Kinetik is planning to launch the Antagonist this summer.
- 2012-12-25: Steve Jobs’s Yacht Now Free To Go Home
- 2012-07-13: Antagonist luxury wooden yacht is too James Bond-ish
- 2011-01-18: Zero carbon yacht Ocean Empire set to sail
- 2010-12-28: Apple iPad used to control superyacht
- 2010-03-26: Supernova Concept Megayacht With Zero Carbon Footprint
- 2010-08-09: Solar-powered yacht has hidden solar panels