Apple’s App Store sure has been in the limelight a lot recently – last week it was said to be pushing out corrupted updates and a spamming app even managed to sneak past its moderators. This week the folks over at 9to5Mac reported about a bug on the iOS 6 App Store leaking upcoming app updates. iOS 6 users were able to read the app release notes for a number of updates that were coming to popular apps such as Twitter and Instagram.
Fortunately for the developers of those apps who wanted to keep their updates a secret, Apple took care of the situation quickly. According to 9to5Mac, the mentions of future app updates and release notes have all disappeared from the iOS 6 App Store. However, if you’re keen on finding out what was leaked before the bug was fixed, I’m sure a quick Google search will tell you what you need to know.
- iPhone Might Have Saved Soldier's Life In Afghanistan
- Apple Reportedly Planning On Opening Neighborhood Retail Stores In India
- iOS 7.1 Sees 6% Adoption Rate In First 24 Hours In North America
- iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- New Apple iPhone Borrows Design Cues From iPhone 5c And 7G iPod Nano [Rumor]