The Windows Phone-powered Nokia Lumia range has definitely picked up its fair share of bouquets, and this time around, taking a page from Nintendo’s book of tricks to sell more units of the same hardware, AT&T decided to announce the availability of a pink shade for the Nokia Lumia 900, now how about that? Just to refresh your memory, the pink Nokia Lumia 900 will also stand out from the rest of the crowd thanks to a solid polycarbonate construction, a beautiful ClearBlack Display, great looking design, and the Windows Phone operating system. AT the moment, the only shades that the Lumia 900 comes in from AT&T would be white, black and the hugely popular cyan. Pink has joined the crowd this time around, where we do know that it will come with a stunning 4.3” display, a 1.4GHz processor, and an 8-megapixel camera with a Carl Zeiss lens.
We are not talking about pink paint being slathered all over the top layer, as the Nokia Lumia 900 is actually made out of polycarbonate, so we are talking about a solitary piece of plastic here which is pink through and through. Scratches will not show – at least, minor ones do not turn up, thanks to the construction process. Will you be attracted to a pink model?
Next Story: Windows 8 confirmed for October release
- 2013-05-08 AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Out Now
- 2013-02-28 Chrome Plated Nokia Lumia 900 Is Fancy Looking
- 2013-01-25 AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 To Receive WP7.8 Update 30th January
- 2013-01-22 AT&T Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Parked On Nokia’s Servers
- 2012-12-03 Windows Phone 7.8 spotted on the Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-11-05 Nokia Lumia 900 with Windows Phone 7.8 seen in China?