For those of you who are clearly part of the early adopter school of thought, here is something which you might be interested in – it seems that folks who purchased an Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime at the end of last year and are not too happy with what your hard earned money gave you in return, keep your fingers crossed. It seems that a bunch of Transformer Prime users have reported that those who purchased the offending tablet from Best Buy might stand a chance of exchanging the tablet from Best Buy themselves for a spanking new Asus Transformer Pad Infinity.
To date, we have heard of how Asus Transformer Prime units have actually been affected by various issues including poor GPS performance, near non-existent Wi-Fi reception, issues concerning Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity when both options are turned on at once, as well as lag problems that persist regardless of the number of Over The Air updates. If this is true, then it is nice of Best Buy to run such an exchange program. Faith in corporations restored!
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC