Most of us love having larger screens when it comes to choosing a smartphone, but how large is large enough? The Samsung Galaxy Note proved to us that there was a demand for 5.3″ displays, but it looks like some manufacturers think that it isn’t large enough. Enter the CarPad Note 5 F6 (what a mouthful) from China. This phone-tablet features a 6″ display which I’m pretty sure isn’t comfortable enough to fit into all but the baggiest pockets.
Other specs include a dual-core MT6577 1.0GHz CPU, PowerVR Series 5 GPU, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a microSD card slot, dual-SIM support, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, an 8-megapixel rear camera, and a front-facing 2.0-megapixel camera. Pretty decent specs for a phone, if you have the space to lug it around with you. Interested folk can pick one up at Fastcardtech for $239.
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2013-11-27: China Sees 270 Million Daily Active Android Users
- 2013-03-05: China Thinks They're Too Dependent On Google's Android Operating System
- 2013-02-18: China Expected To Surpass U.S. With 246M Android, iOS Devices This Month
- 2012-11-15: Android Hits 90% Market Share In China
- 2012-07-23: ZTE N880E - now with Jelly Bean