Earlier today we wrote about the POP – a portable charger that lets you charge up to 10 iPhones on a single charge. While it is useful, it’s not exactly something that you can bring with you everywhere you go. What if you wanted something more portable and convenient, something along the lines of the ClearShot tripod for the iPhone? Well, here’s where ChargeCard comes in. While it’s not going to charge your iPhone without a power source, it is a “charging cable” that you can easily bring with you everywhere you go.
The ChargeCard is essentially a card with a USB connector on one end and a 30-pin dock connector on the other. The USB connector can be folded back in when not in use, making the ChargeCard as slim as a credit card which you can store in your wallet without any trouble. And that’s basically it. The only problems I see with this device is not being able to use your iPhone to talk while it’s charging (unless you’re planning to chat on speakerphone or use a headset).
Unfortunately it’s still short of its goal ($50,000) on Kickstarter but it has 38 days to go. If you’re interested in picking up one, head over to Kickstarter to pledge your pre-order for $18.
Next Story: Dark Blood open beta launched today
- Apple Reportedly Speeds Up Hiring In Asia To Expedite Product Launches
- 8 Megapixel iPhone 6 Camera With f/2.0 Aperture And OIS Rumored
- iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- Apple Announces CarPlay, Integrates iOS Into Vehicles
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases