If you’ve been on the internet long enough and watched a fair share of YouTube videos, you’ll probably recognize the name Epic Meal Time. In case you have no clue – Epic Meal Time is a YouTube cooking show that features extremely high-calorie meals that usually contain a lot of bacon and Jack Daniel’s. The show gained a cult following after exploding on the internet and the Epic Meal Time crew have even been involved in huge events like last year’s Comic Con San Diego. Well, if you think that they’re long overdue for an iOS/Android app – you’re right, but it looks like we won’t have to wait for one anymore.
Yesterday they finally released a video game based on the show. Called Epic Meal Time, the game puts you in charge of tossing food into the mouth of the show’s host (Morenstein). The more junk food you put in his mouth, the more points you score. Be sure to avoid health foods like carrots that will cause you to lose the game. Fans of the show will probably understand the reason behind it, while other folks will probably be left scratching their heads trying to figure out how junk food is better than healthy food.
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases