Who would actually have thought that one fine day, the humble digital camera would even come with a built-in Wi-Fi capability? Well, technology has certainly done its bit to progress this far, where the Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR camera will boast of Wi-Fi sharing capability, while sporting a relatively affordable $350 price point. The Wi-Fi feature found in the FinePix F800EXR will largely depend on a free photo Receiver app, which will play nice with devices that run on the iOS and Android platforms and can be downloaded for free. Not only that, it is capable of capturing up to 30 images at one time via a Wi-Fi camera link.
Thanks to the on-screen connect button, it will help hook it up with with a device that has the app. The cam itself is capable of performing a geotag on the photos prior to sending it to the device for uploading later on. Not only that, the FinePix F800EXR will also feature a half dozen set of photo filters which can be utilized by users to beef up their attempts at shooting creative images. Other hardware specifications include a 16-megapixel CMOS EXR sensor, a 25-500 mm lens and a 20x optical zoom capacity. Expect this little guy to ship from August onwards.
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online
- 2013-01-30: Fujifilm FinePix S6800 Long Zoom Camera
- 2013-01-07: Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR 42X Optical Zoom Camera
- 2012-08-27: Fujifilm XP1 spotted in leak
- 2012-01-04: Fujifilm FinePix F-Series - Long-Zoom Compact Cameras
- 2011-08-29: Fujifilm FinePix X10 camera leaked