Yes, we do know that Fujitsu has introduced a build-it yourself PC service recently, and here we are with word that the Japanese company has unveiled another two more convertible tablet PCs to the masses, where they are known as the Stylistic Q702 and the Lifebook T902 with the latter being seen as above. These are not exactly mainstream consumer electronics devices, as they have been optimized for vertical markets – which will include healthcare and education sectors. First announced at Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto, Canada, they will roll out with Windows 7 as the operating system of choice, although you can be sure that the next generation Windows 8 operating system will run just fine, too.
The Stylistic Q702 comes across as an 11.6-inch, 1.88-pound tablet which will have a detachable keyboard dock so that you can use it as and when required. Apart from that, an Intel processor underneath the hood runs proceedings, where this third-generation Ivy Bridge processor is touted to last for up to 9 hours on a single battery charge. Connectivity options include USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, in addition to front- and rear-facing webcams.
As for the 13.3-inch Lifebook T902, this particular tablet was specially positioned as the next-generation version of Fujitsu’s Lifebook T901, which will boast of a hybrid form factor. You will need not detach the keyboard for a tablet-like experience, but you can rotate the display instead and close the clamshell so that you can view it ala slate, like one of the first few slate PCs to have rolled out in the past.
Next Story: AT&T to sponsor QuakeCon 2012
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2012-10-28: Fujitsu Stylistic Q572 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-08-24: Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-07-25: Fujitsu Stylistic M532 arrives at the FCC
- 2011-11-09: Fujitsu Arrows Tab F-01D Android tablet put to the test
- 2011-09-08: Fujitsu ARROWS Tab LTE F-01D waterproof tablet