Genius has just announced the latest family member of the GX Gaming Series, which comes in the form of the Lychas HS-G550 Foldable Gaming Headset. This is part of the GX Gaming Series headset that will let you listen to the sounds of the battlefield in one ear during an intense gaming session, while hearing your team mates in a crystal clear manner as though they are sitting right next to you – thanks to individual volume controls that are located on individual ear cups. This makes the Genius Lychas HS-G550 Foldable Gaming Headset the ideal piece of hardware for LAN parties and competitions, and it is also a snap to tote around thanks to its swivel ear cups and foldable design.
The presence of an in-line control box allows gamers to easily tweak the master volume and mute the microphone in-game. There is an omni-directional microphone mounted on the left side which can be rotated out of view whenever you are not using it, while your ears will not suffer from any case of “hot ears” after hours of use. Any takers for the Genius Lychas HS-G550 Foldable Gaming Headset? Hopefully you will improve in your games with this new piece of hardware. [Press Release]RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: genius, headphones,