If you’re looking for a mini-PC that packs more punch than the Raspberry Pi, Hardkernel’s upcoming OXDOID-X might be right for you. It features a quad-core 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos 4412 processor (the one that powers the Galaxy S3), 1GB of RAM and Android 4.04 Ice Cream Sandwich (though you can easily replace it with Ubuntu 12.04 or other distributions of Linux). For output, it features a microHDMI port, an SDcard slot for expansion, 6 x USB 2.0 ports, a LAN 10/100 port, a UART Consol Port and a microUSB port. The ODROID-X is expected to ship at the end of July for $129 – a lot more than the Raspberry Pi but for what you can do with it, it’s not too bad.
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented