Honda is announcing that it will begin selling units of the N BOX + a.k.a. N BOX plus mini car. The N BOX + is the second model of Honda’s new mini-vehicle N Series. Early this year, the Japanese automobile manufacturer released the N Box, a mini car that has a length of 3.395 meters, a width of 1.475 meters and a height of 1.77 meters. Honda’s newly announced N BOX plus features a multi-space system that has space arrangements with three different sized boards.
The space arrangements include several cargo modes which can be quite nifty for a mini car. The Honda N BOX plus also features a “Universal Bridge” which combines the car’s sloped floor with an attachable aluminum slope, to ease the loading and unloading of bags and other packages. Sounds cool huh?
Honda also touts the mini car for its high-performance powertrain that promises a smooth and powerful driving experience to its users, thanks to its high-output/ high-torque DOHC engine. Other nifty features of the mini car include enhanced safety features such as its Vehicle Stability Assist system, a driver-side i-SRS airbag system, and a Hill Start Assist system that will keep the car steady when parked in an inclined area.
- 2014-02-06: Honda XS-1 Spotted In India
- 2014-01-23: Honda Looks To Tech To Prevent Speeding Cars From Hitting Pedestrians
- 2014-01-15: Honda Solar Power Compatible EV Charger Developed
- 2013-12-05: Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- 2013-12-03: Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio