Microsoft’s Windows 8 will be coming out later this year, and not long after will be the next version of its popular productivity suite – Office (codenamed Office 15). Well, if you’re keen on finding out what improvements will be in this new iteration of Office, it looks like we’ll be able to find out next week. According to USA today’s sources, Microsoft will be officially unveiling Office 15 on Monday next week.
While Microsoft has released plenty of details about Windows 8, they’ve been pretty tight lipped about Office so we don’t really know what’s in store. However, you can expect it to be touch-friendly especially for Windows 8 tablets. Rumors have it that Office 15 will allow the editing of Adobe PDF documents and might even run on the iPad. Stay tuned next week for more details if the rumor turns out to be true. What would you like to see in Office 15?
- 2014-04-22: Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-22: Second Windows 8.1 Major Update To Arrive In August (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21: Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.